How to Improve IT
ImprovIT’s approach to IT improvement is based upon a strong understanding of the key drivers of cost and performance in the delivery of IT services and comparing these to best practice in the most relevant comparable group. This involves two components:
- Identification of the interdependent drivers affecting IT efficiency and performance
- Detailed IT metrics data
- How much should I pay for IT services in the market today?
- Am I getting “Value for Money” from my IT Spend?
- What is the best mix of delivery models for my services, in-house, outsourced or cloud?
- Can I deliver a better service if I brought the outsourced contract in-house?
- How can I manage my IT budget more effectively?
- What is the best method to design and implement an ERP Solution?
- Which providers are capable of delivering our IT transformation requirements?
- How long should a large infrastructure refresh take and which technology should I choose?