ImprovIT’s approach is based upon a keen understanding of the key drivers of cost and performance in the delivery of IT services, and comparing these to best practice in the most relevant comparable market.
This involves two aspects – the identification of the interdependent drivers affecting IT efficiency and performance, and the detailed IT metrics data gathered for analysis when commissioned by a client.
Our activities are designed to help optimize both service and cost constituting the total value of IT. We provide executives and management with data-based insights required to trigger and support decisions aimed at driving improvements, optimization and transformation imperatives, backed by fact-based business cases and clearly defined goal metrics.
Our IT Benchmarking assignments are effective thanks to the way we update and manange our market metrics data. We gather, store and analyze data at the item level, on eight inter-related parameters, which drive costs and performance of IT delivery in any enterprise. This approach ensures the client benefits from more accurate results, closer apples-to-apples peer comparisons and greater visibility of options using our virtual modelling simulation methodology.
This analytical approach and use of validated, real-world peer metrics helps ImprovIT advise its clients on challenging decisions and questions. The data used in these engagements is sensitive to context, and therefore allows for accurate comparisons. Examples of questions that drive an IT measurement, modelling and benchmarking study are:
- How much should I pay for services in the market today?
- Am I getting “Value for Money” from my IT Spend?
- What is the best delivery model for my services, in-house, outsourced or cloud?
- Can I deliver a better service if I brought the outsourced contracts in-house?
- How can I manage my IT budget more effectively?
- What is the best method to design and implement an ERP Solution?
- Which providers are capable of delivering our IT requirements?
- How long should a large infrastructure refresh take and which technology should I choose?
If any of this sounds familiar and you have challenges requiring an independent expert perspective, you need ImprovIT.